Monday, March 1, 2010

On The Road Again


It’s that time again...we (Quilted Quickies) are on the road again...vending at quilt shows. We went to Sierra Vista Arizona this last weekend and had a blast...seeing quilting friends and chatting about quilt projects in the works and selling lots of our new kits. Thanks to Ruth, Pauline, Lynn and all the ladies who helped us truck in our stuff!! You are all so sweet and we love your show!! Thanks so much for taking such good care of us.
We are headed to Pomona California tomorrow for the Quilt, Craft, & Sew Expo put on by Rusty Barn (our favorite shows...the guys that run these shows are the best!!! Other shows could learn a lot from these guys on how to treat your vendors). Anyway, we will be at the Fairplex in Pomona for a beautiful show. Love California...I was born in California, so any excuse  to visit is awesome for me.
After Pomona, we are back to Arizona and do a quilt show in Mesa put on by the Arizona Quilter’s Guild that will be held at the Mesa Convention Center. 
Then we are home for a bit.
Bad thing is that little Miss Gidget will has been and will have to stay again with her babysitter (Nancy-wonderful lady!!). This is much harder on me than it is for Gidget...I think. I pout tons when I’m away from Gidget...so needless to say I’ll be glad when I get back from this stint...I love seeing all the quilters and bringing them lots of pretties...but I sure do miss my little girl. OK...enough boo-hooing.
We will be doing a blog post when we get back and talk about our best sellers and have to include another giveaway...so stay tuned!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jere'e, I am so jealous of the quilt shows
    you are able to go to, over here we don't have as many to see. Hope you all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, goodness, I didn't realize it was this weekend. Since it's like 15 minutes away, I'll try to mosey over there this weekend. Sure hope I don't have to work.

    ReplyDelete